[Differential] [Updated] D797: Require user to authenticate when trying to change lock screen settings

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 12 18:17:11 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

This breaks every user's backup script by having root files in the user's home. So I am very much not happy with this idea at all.
Especially as it acheives very little anyway, if you have a malicious app on your system - why on Earth does it want to modify your lock screen settings when it has access to everything the user has already?

We want to sandbox apps that might misbehave from the user, not elevate user processes above the user.

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREENLOCKER KScreenLocker

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: graesslin, bshah, colomar, davidedmundson