high dpi issues wiki page

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 13:41:36 UTC 2016

It seems that some like to refer to this page when it comes to high-dpi
readiness of Plasma and apps:

https://community.kde.org/KDE/High-dpi_issues

Problem is that the last real updates to this page are from April 2014, so it
shows a snapshot of what we've been working on before Plasma 5. Today, the
page (fortunately) is very outdated and spreads wrong and harmful information.

How to go about it? I'd be cool with just deleting it. If anybody wants to
keep it, please propose how it should reflect that the info is not recent, or
offer to update it.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org