Minutes Monday Plasma Hangout

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jan 11 11:21:44 UTC 2016

Minutes Plasma 'hangout', 11-1-2016, 12:00 CET

Present: notmart,k broulik, starbuck, Riddell, sebas

PSA: we tried Jitsi instead of Google Hangouts, it worked well for those with
recent browsers. We will use that from now on, until further notice. URL is at
https://meet.jit.si/PlasmaWeekly -- no plugins required, just plain webrtc.

notmart:
- Reworked ColorScope in plasma-framework,
    - fixes battery rendering on the phone,
    - objects can now be reparented
- polished copy/paste function in mobilecomponents
- some hidpi fixes in mobilecomponents
- reworked contextualactions in mobilecomponents
- big action button now has support for a mainaction (triggered on tapping on
the button)

kbroulik:
- inline feedback for devicenotifier: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/
126688/
- Unity launcher features soon to be merged

Starbuck:
- lets get as much polish and glitches out of the 5.5.x series to make 5.6
rock solid

Riddell:
- release 5.5.3, 5.5.4 is in two weeks
- working on an update for the K-logo
- neon isos are being made, hopefully ready for testing today

sebas:
- started on screen management implementation in kwin's drm backend
- some polishing in libkscreen
- bit of work on mobilecomponents
- on the plate: updating my buildsystem hackery on the owncloud client

--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org