modifying the drawer menus

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 6 21:05:29 UTC 2016

> On Jan 6, 2016, at 12:47, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday 06 January 2016, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
>>>
>>> hmm, not sure it answers much yet.. who is mainDisplay?
>>
>> Its one of the Pages in an AplicationWindow, like the initialPage.
>> the "current" one should give the Actions for the contextDrawer.
>
> so, if it depends from pages, you just define a different contextualactions
> list for every page definition...

Currently we have one page that has two different states. You view a dive or you edit a dive. Depending on that state I want different context menus.
Maybe what you are saying is "no, that really should've two different pages". Because then this would be easy and your answer shows how to do that. The challenge is that right now we do both on the same pageants simply change the visibility of some elements of the page depending on state. But I can't change the context menu depending on state

Makes sense now?

/D