Request for delaying Plasma 5.5.2 by a day

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:04:39 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I was hoping the [1] would get at least one more
tester over the Christmas but I got none. I consider
that bug that crept in 5.5 to be quite serious (some
people get random notifications positions on screen)
and because nobody tested and/or reviewed it and
5.5.2 is upon us, I decided to push it after I've tested
it extensively myself, including on multiscreen.

But I would still like to get at least _some_ feedback
before 5.5.2 is released (today), so I'd like to delay
the release by a day (to Wednesday) so that at least
Plasma people can run it for a day.

Just please update your plasma-workspace, restart
plasmashell and watch for notifications acting up.

If all is well, 5.5.2 can be released as is. If there are
troubles, I'll revert and postpone to 5.5.3.

[1] - https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/126408/

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer