[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D1044: [DrKonqi] Reliably quit when closing report assistant

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 29 23:00:35 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
broulik added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The finished signal is not emitted when the dialog is just closed and neither is the reject signal.
  Since the dialog is DeleteOnClose we can just connect to QObject::destroyed

TEST PLAN
  I think there's a better solution but I finally found why I often ended up with a bunch of drkonqis still hanging around when I couldnt be bothered to actually finish filing a bug :)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  drkonqi/drkonqidialog.cpp