Plasma Wayland ISO updated

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:17:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> I've updated the Plasma Wayland ISO
>
> http://files.kde.org/snapshots/plasma-wayland-201602101746-amd64.iso
>
> It's using the latest packages from Kubuntu CI.  But Kubuntu CI being
> poorly maintained many are out of date or incomplete including the
> rather crucial kwin so I'm not wanting to publicise it.
>
> Hopefully Neon packages will be CIed shortly and we can build from that archive.
>
> Jonathan

Hey Jon,

"Poorly maintained" is quite a slam, you know. When Kubuntu had two or
more full-time, paid devels, things were well-maintained, although
scantily documented. Now that you've stepped back, without
documentation and NO full-time devels, we're doing the best we can.

As Scarlett suggested, help is always needed -- particularly devel
documentation.

I would love to see Neon, Kubuntu and Debian working together on CI
and other devel tasks which make all our lives easier.

All the best,

Valorie