[Season of KDE] A bug in Plasma Media Center
aditya.sharma15696 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:39:13 UTC 2016
Hey everyone !
I'm in the final stages of my SoK project and have come across this bug
that I cannot figure out. Here are the details.
Project: Plasma Media Center
For local media that is either 'Music' or 'Video', we have details about
its time duration that is how long the media is.
Carefully look at image . Everything seems alright. The time duration is
where it should be.
Now look at image . This is the bug.
Steps to reproduce:
- Compile the branch aditya/shell
- Run PMC using `plasmashell -ap org.kde.plasma.mediacenter`
- Select `Music`
- A list should appear consisting of your local music files.
- Press `Backspace <- Key` to go back
- Now select `Music` again.
- You'll notice something along the lines of image  . The time is
shifted to the left.
Additional Notes: If the list is large enough, and you can scroll using
mouse wheel, you'll notice that after you scroll a few times, the top few
rows of music media show the correct output (The time is to the right as
Anybody ever seen this before ? Any ideas ?
 Correct : http://imgur.com/OArbS6i
 Bug : http://imgur.com/ZfudrtC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Plasma-devel