[Differential] [Request, 17 lines] D1020: [User Switcher] Fix session swicthing when screen locking is enabled

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 24 14:06:52 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, graesslin.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.
broulik added a project: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When automatic screen locking is enabled, we want to ensure the screen is fully locked
  before we switch sessions or go to the login screen to avoid brief exposure of the desktop
  when we return.

  This check happens asynchronously and because the User Switcher dialog closes immediately
  after issuing the switch request, the SessionsModel is already destroyed and the reply is never
  actually processed.

  BUG: 356945

TEST PLAN
  I couldn't really test this as my screen locker's ActiveChanged signals is broken for some reason and I never actually get told that the screen got locked (Bug 359680)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  components/sessionsprivate/sessionsmodel.cpp
  components/sessionsprivate/sessionsmodel.h
  lookandfeel/contents/userswitcher/UserSwitcher.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES