[RFC]: bug hunting day of week

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:53:21 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm proposing to reinstate a meeting one day per week to go over a component
in particular, or a type of error (like crashers) and evaluate bug-by-bug in
groups, this could be very useful to assess more precisely what we have of
valid and not valid.
(for instance there are many years old very obscure crashers that is very
probable that can just be close, but need at least one extra pair of eyeballs
to look at them before killing)

one single hour a single day of week for this could become a good habit (we
once tried, didn't really stick, let's try again)

--
Marco Martin