Spread to more platforms - Randa Meetings 2016 open for registration

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Feb 23 15:55:04 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone

I'd really love to see some of you guys working on Plasma Mobile and its
components. Our topic:

multi-platform end-user application development. This includes stuff like
improving KDE Frameworks 5 (KF5) on other platforms like MS Windows, Android
or Apple’s MacOSX, presenting and discussing how software distribution works
on other systems than GNU/Linux (Windows installers, app stores and
application bundles) and learning from the experience projects like Krita,
digiKam, Rkward, Kdenlive & Co collected. We’d like to bring this information
to more KDE Applications and work on this during a full week.

So if you're interested and can help please go to:
https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/301
and add yourself.

And spread this information and tell people that could be of great help. Don't
hesitate to contact me for further information.

Thanks and cu soon
Mario