5.6 beta release

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Feb 22 13:41:43 UTC 2016

5.6 beta release is due on Thursday 3 March, but alas I'm busy that
day learning First Aid.  So plan at the meeting is to do it on
Wednesday 2 March.  This is an important date for development as it
includes "Message and feature freeze, Plasma/5.5 branch made ".

An alternative plan would be for me to prep on Wednesday and someone
else to run the scripts to make tars on Thursday, they would also need
access to KDE websites which is restricted.  Let me know if you're
interested in helping with that.

Jonathan