Disk Quota Applet: Icon sizes

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:55:13 UTC 2016

Hi Dominik,

I saw that disk quotas icons are really strange. As I first have really big
problems to get disk quota running (it's available in the widget explorer,
but the dependences want be installed in manjaro, kubuntu or kaosx) and
when it's running the icons don't look good.

so where are your icons and source code be located? can you send an
screenshot of the different states and how it should work (do quota has an
help page)

thanks
Andreas