Solid/PowerManagement deprecation

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 15:13:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

If I remember correctly there was an attempt by Lukáš Tinkl to create a new library
replacing Solid/PowerManagement, see [1]. I don't know whether it's finished or not,
but I guess he doesn't have time anymore since he joined Canonical and started
working on something else.

[1] - https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=solid-power.git[1]

Regards,
Jan