ActionButton mouse area issue

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Tue Feb 9 20:15:28 UTC 2016

‎> Well, in any case, it has to be possible to permanently scroll the last item
> of a list above the action button, regardless of any property setting.
> Otherwise it would simply be broken, no matter how we change the action button
> behavior (as it would always be partially covered by the button itself).

Flickable (accessible in ScrollView through the flickableItem property) has a bottomMargin property which should be set to the bottom bar's height.

I don't recall whether our Page is scrollable automatically or you have to explicitly place a ScrollView there. In the latter case I don't know how we could automatically ensure it works properly.