[Differential] [Accepted] D3863: Introduce an InputEventSpy for processing input events

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 29 19:49:24 UTC 2016

sebas accepted this revision.
sebas added a reviewer: sebas.
sebas added a comment.

  Some minor stuff, looks good overall.

INLINE COMMENTS

> input.cpp:1394
> +{
> +    m_spies.removeOne(spy);
> +}

Wouldn't removeAll() be a bit safer here, or is there a good reason to have spies enqueued twice? (In that case, duplicates should probably be checked before insertion.

In any case, it should be consistent with the filters' behaviour, so just something to think about.

> input.h:192
> +     * The intended usage is to std::bind the method to invoke on the spies with all arguments
> +     * bind.
> +     **/

Code example would be nice here. Not critical, since it's not public API anyway, but would help *me* personally to understand a bit better how to use it.

> input_event_spy.h:50
> +    /**
> +     * Event filter for pointer events which can be described by a MouseEvent.
> +     *

spy, not filter (we should use that language consistently: filters may remove events, spies just snoop)

> input_event_spy.h:56
> +    /**
> +     * Event filter for pointer axis events.
> +     *

spy

> input_event_spy.h:62
> +    /**
> +     * Event filter for keyboard events.
> +     *

spy

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin