[Differential] [Request, 123 lines] D3806: Reduce code duplication for processing input events

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 24 10:13:17 UTC 2016

graesslin created this revision.
graesslin added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  For every input event we have similar code. We go through all
  InputFilters, invoke a method with some arguments and check whether
  the filter returns true.

  Instead of duplicating that logic everywhere, there is now one method
  in InputRedirection which takes a std::function to call on the input
  filters. The std::function is supposed to be generated with a std::bind
  on the InputFilter::method with all the required arguments.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  input-filters