[Differential] [Commented On] D3302: [Task Manager] Indicate applications playing audio

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 22 21:35:31 UTC 2016

broulik added a comment.

  > maybe if the button becomes big enough it should show as a corner badge?

  I tried, using a ShaderEffect like for the badge but I couldn't get it to work well or look great, especially since it needs to completely change for when there is a label (where it looks beautiful as seen in the screenshot).

  How should we proceed here? Easiest option would be to not show the indicator if the button is too small but that'll surely keep the feature from icon tasks. :/

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES