[Differential] [Request, 1 line] D3794: Recheck which representation we should using in setPreferredRepresentation

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 22 16:57:54 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Appmenu quite neatly has a config option for which should be the
  preferred representation, which is needed as both things are quite
  viable in a panel and can't be done automatically.

  AppletQuickItem needs to update which representation to use when this is
  set at runtime. We already check on every single geometry change, so
  one extra check won't have a huge impact.

TEST PLAN
  Appmenu changes dynamically
  All other applets (both compact and normal) still seem fine

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Frameworks

BRANCH
  master