[Differential] [Commented On] D3769: expose immutable through dbus

mvourlakos (Michail Vourlakos) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 21 11:56:26 UTC 2016

mvourlakos added a comment.

  I have responded in the mailing list into the topic "Is it possible to add a different panel implementation for plasma?" in order to justify more the design decision taken. We can continue there if you want to.

  I am not negative to reconsider and I am here to implement what you tell me it is needed inside plasma in order to solve any issues, but I would like some guidance from you. I dont think Now Dock's vision contradicts the Plasma's one but I think we can agree that plasma technology needs some small adjustments in order to serve better that spesific use case...

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES