[Differential] [Request, 72 lines] D3775: [KPropertiesDialog] Kill "Place in system tray" option

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 21 11:06:10 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: dfaure, Plasma, Plasma: Design.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R241 KIO.

REVISION SUMMARY
  - ksystraycmd is dead
  - we removed the option from kmenuedit a while ago
  - we don't want to encourage apps in system tray

TEST PLAN
  Option gone.
  F859119: Screenshot_20161221_120551.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F859119>

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

AFFECTED FILES
  src/widgets/kpropertiesdesktopadvbase.ui
  src/widgets/kpropertiesdialog.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES