[Differential] [Commented On] D3769: expose immutable through dbus

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 23:27:05 UTC 2016

It's for Now Dock's next version, a discussion can be found here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/D3754 in next version Now Dock will be a Dock
outside plasmashell but I want the user to have a unified experience with
plasmashell. Unlocking widgets in plasma unlocks them also for my Dock and
in reverse...

Στις 21 Δεκ 2016 01:18, ο χρήστης "apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez)" <
noreply at phabricator.kde.org> έγραψε: