[Differential] [Request, 4 lines] D3755: [Folder View] Offer "Empty Trash" whenever we're in "trash" scheme

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 20 09:45:42 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We can navigate subfolders of trash. This makes it consistent with Dolphin.

TEST PLAN
  This variable will also be used for future adjustments wrt trash handling in FolderView context menu to let it behave more like Dolphin.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/plugins/folder/foldermodel.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES