[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D3744: [Folder View] Workaround QML Text layouting glitch

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 19 20:22:36 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R119 Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We change the height in response to becoming visible which confuses the eliding in the Label and then it doesn't render.

TEST PLAN
  I now consistently get a proper title in my folder view popup rather than an empty spot.

  Binding to visible often leads to unexpected results as visible will recursively switch to false when the root item hides, etc

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderViewLayer.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES