[Differential] [Commented On] D3706: WIP: Global Menu Applet

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 18 22:40:45 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Bugs from running it:

  The menu doesn't immediately disappear when I focus from a window with a shared menu, to a window without. Interacting with menu still crashes.

  The config option for "compact and full" is a bit unusual. The Plasma style, is to try and magically guess based on size.
  What's the intended use?

  Keybaord navigation left/right, doesn't move between opened menus (i.e I can't get from file to edit) in Kate

  Custom applet keyboard activation doesn't do anything.

  The alt+letter key activation doesn't work

  Ping me on IRC, and I can take on some of those.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES