[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D3725: [AppletQuickItem] Support launch error message

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 18 16:29:12 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R242 Plasma Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Now that we can have C++ applet we can make use of setLaunchErrorMessage to communicate a fatal error in the icon initialization.

TEST PLAN
  I make use of this in the icon applet in case something goes wrong when creating/copying the backing .desktop file, this works now:
  F804277: Screenshot_20161218_172545.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F804277>

  I also broke some QML in a plasmoid and still got the QML error message showing up.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Frameworks

AFFECTED FILES
  src/plasmaquick/appletquickitem.cpp