[Question-Problem]: Panel Configuration Window, a way to override it or replace it...

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:58:00 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

In Now Dock I am using the default plasma panel's infrastructure on top
of which I am providing in a secondary window all the various options
from Now Dock for visibility states, settings etc... But there is an
issue with this approach that there are two different settings windows
one for the plasma panel and one for the Now Dock settings... Do you
have any ideas how should I approach this situation? I would like all
the dock settings to be in one place...

I am thinking to provide my own plasma containment but I wouldnt like to
follow so lonely road :)...

With the current implementation support for multi-screens, wayland,
fixes etc from the default plasma's panel implementation benefit also my
dock...

thanks a lot,

regards,

michail