[Differential] [Request, 24 lines] D3704: ensure results are sorted by relevance

sitter (Harald Sitter) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 16 12:23:23 UTC 2016

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: hein.

REVISION SUMMARY
  once we have built our actual final "raw-data" in the mapping
  hash, we iterate all runners and sort their match lists.

  this in particular prevents matches to get modeled in order of
  appearance rather than relevance, which for finely relevance sorted
  runners such as the services runner is very important to give
  the most suitable results first.

TEST PLAN
  - add some chrome sites to desktop
  - search for chrome in kickoff
  - results ordered as per services runner relevance with chrome itself at the top of the list

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.8