[Differential] [Request, 463 lines] D3685: Add SDDM theme install/uninstall with GHNS to the SDDM KCM

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 15 12:33:41 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Add SDDM theme install/uninstall with Get Hot New Stuff to the SDDM KCM.
  Button arrangement is copied from the colour KCM. We can install from either a
  local .zip file or the KDE store.

  It assumes a zip file containing a folder/folders of themes to be installed
  into the SDDM directory. metadata is very loosely checked.

  As it needs to be root to install, this is added into the helper.

  An additional executable is needed to make KNS work properly. We need to keep track of which
  KNS packages contain which themes, which is done in a local config file.

TEST PLAN
  Installed a theme via GHNS
  Uninstalled it
  Installed a theme manually