[Differential] [Commented On] D3660: Plasma 5.9 "Canopee" Wallpaper

kvermette (Ken Vermette) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 13 14:15:03 UTC 2016

kvermette added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3660#68450, @broulik wrote:

  > Overall I quite like it, especially the stylized 9 referencing Plasma 5.9 (not sure if that was fully intentional, though? ;)
  >
  > The blurry jaggy, coronal mass ejection like edges of the yellow band, look weird.

  Kai!!! You were always the champion of my weird artistic fetishes! What happened to the days of the intel-glitch-bar? :P

  In all seriousness, you're the second person to mention it in a negative way, with Bhushan. Out of a sample of, like, 8 people that's too high a frequency to think it won't be called out en-masse. So, unless everyone runs in screaming to bring it back, the crackle is gone. Attached is the modified version. :)

  F708879: nocrackle-2560-1600.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F708879>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES