[Technical Question] - Where is CompactRepresentation's popup placement code?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:13:49 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Do you know where to find the popup placement code for the
CompactRepresentation?

I use in my dock a transparent panel with masking techniques, that has
as a consequence many times the popups from compactRepresentation
applets to be placed far from the element that triggered them. This
happens only when my window has been set as Dock type, it doesnt happen
when it has been set as Qt:Tool. I would like to investigate this
specific code in order to find a way to confront this...

regards,

michail