[Differential] [Commented On] D3616: [Lock Screen / Login] Add "reveal password button"

subdiff (Roman Gilg) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 7 19:34:18 UTC 2016

subdiff added a comment.

  On one hand: Yea, why not.

  On the other imagine the following situation: Two people sit in front of the PC, and one of them wants to login to the PC. After entering his password, he accidently hits the "show password" icon (since it's pretty near to the "Unlock"-Button. His password has been compromised in this moment and he needs to change it now. In a company setting it could get really ugly, if only an admin is able to. Or if the user is not able to (my mum). Login passwords are in general more undisclosed than for example Wlan passwords (which every second guy coming over for lunch would get from me ... I know it's bad).

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES