[Differential] [Commented On] D3488: [platforms/wayland] Use a ConfinedPointer if available

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 5 18:02:19 UTC 2016

graesslin added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in wayland_backend.cpp:574
> Plasma perhaps, instead of KDE?

It's only the window title of the nested compositor. Given that KDE is the producer and Wayland Compositor is the product I think KDE Wayland Compositor is correct. Otherwise KDE Plasma Wayland Compositor would also be correct.

But as that is mainly intended to NOT run Plasma (nested setup to test things or non-Plasma usage) I think not having Plasma in the title is OK.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  wayland-platform-confined-pointer