[Differential] [Commented On] D3578: [RFC] Implement drag from free space also for QtQuickControls

drosca (David Rosca) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 4 10:20:53 UTC 2016

drosca added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3578#66969, @hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > - Also note that you have no guarantee that all QtQuickItems pass through IsQtQuick
  > - This guy is called only in cases when you need slightly different render path between widgets and quick. Everywhere else, quicks are not checked and thus cannot be registered to the window manager.

  I am aware of this. Other option is to filter QEvent::Expose of QQuickWindows and then for contentItem of those windows filter QEvent::ChildAdded to find QQuickStyleItem.
  Not sure what is better, the current solution appears to *work* even if there (probably?) is a case where isQtQuickItem would not pick the window.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES