[Differential] [Updated, 789 lines] D3479: [libinput] Add more support for touchpads in preparation for the new touchpad KCM

subdiff (Roman Gilg) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 2 13:36:31 UTC 2016

subdiff updated this revision to Diff 8696.
subdiff added a comment.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

  - Changed D-Bus path to `/org/kde/KWin/InputDevice`
  - D-Bus signals for adding/removing devices

  @davidedmundson: I changed my mind regarding the inclusion of the additional D-Bus signals already in this Diff because this way I can already use them in the upcoming diff of the Touchpad KCM. If you want to change their mechanism somehow in the future the names for the signals would probably still stay the same or we can then adapt to the new ones quite easily in the Touchpad KCM.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3479?vs=8462&id=8696