[Differential] [Request, 25 lines] D3560: [Notifications] Tighten layout

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 1 15:12:32 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, Plasma: Design.
broulik set the repository for this revision to R120 Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Our notification popups are huge compared to other platforms, this tightens and streamlines the layout a bit.

  The button sizes are much more dynamic now, allowing them to become smaller but also significantly wider. It always bothered me how, at least in German locale, most of the action buttons are elided.

TEST PLAN
  F557954: tighternoti.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F557954>
  Left is old, right is new

  The spectacle icon in the notification is also somewhat redundant now that we have previews.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notifications/package/contents/ui/NotificationItem.qml
  applets/notifications/package/contents/ui/NotificationPopup.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES