[Differential] [Commandeered] D2608: [System Tray] Silence warning

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 28 13:03:55 UTC 2016

davidedmundson commandeered this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: broulik.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  > I guess not binding directly is due to some native interface initialization order foo?

  The problem with assuming the original author had a valid reason for whatever they were doing is we end up just building hacks on top of code for no reason. Then it escalates into something unmaintainable. There is no need for any "initialisation order foo", though the existing code managed to create one.

  I fixed the system tray. Patch incoming.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES