task manager lines instead of blocks

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Sat Aug 27 10:35:18 UTC 2016

I was under the impression that this was already well under way...

Note that plasma frameworks freeze is next Saturday (given the recent breaking changes in the theme I don't feel comfortable with theme changes that late in the cycle) and the Frameworks release thereafter will be tight for Plasma 5.8 (and also won't be a dependency) so I would think it's too late for 5.8 now? Especially given how easy it is to get margins wrong in tasks.svgz and 5.8 is LTS.