[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D2596: [Colors KCM] Disable "Edit Scheme" button if cannot be edited

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 26 20:15:14 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The default scheme cannot be edited, yields a "Scheme not found" error when trying to, and when no scheme is selected, we cannot edit it either.

TEST PLAN
  When edit scheme dialog closes, no scheme is selected in the list, previously the KCM would crash when clicking Edit scheme again. I also no longer get a "Scheme not found" warning when trying to edit the default scheme because I no longer can.

  It's quite annoying that the buttons have no edit or remove icon, though.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  kcms/colors/colorscm.cpp