[Differential] [Commented On] D1989: Introduce QQuickItem to nest kwin_wayland

graesslin (Martin Gräßlin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 22 12:41:03 UTC 2016

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D1989#47207, @bdhruve wrote:

  > Alright i will do the said things. And regarding the name, how does KWinDeclarative sound to you?

  It still doesn't describe what it is. Thinking about it, I would suggest a name with "embedded" or "nested". KWin doesn't need to be part of the name - everything in KWin is about KWin after all. Granted the import name should include KWin. So for the import maybe org.kde.kwin.embedded?

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

EMAIL PREFERENCES