[Differential] [Changed Subscribers] D2502: New design for logout screen

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 19 12:58:28 UTC 2016

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Logout.qml:45
> +    function sleepRequested() {
> +        suspendRequested(2);
> +    }

Can we have an enum for that?

> Logout.qml:67
> +        onTriggered: root.cancelRequested()
> +        shortcut: "Escape"
> +    }

There's no "Return"/"Enter" to accept, is there?

Also, I think the arrow keys should switch between the modes to fully allow using the dialog with keyboard only.

> Logout.qml:104
> +    ColumnLayout {
> +        id: prompts
> +        anchors {

Unused id

> Logout.qml:122
> +                action: root.sleepRequested
> +                opacity: 0.6
> +            }

Suspend might not be available on the machine, should not be shown then.

Also, what about hibernate?

> Logout.qml:128
> +                action: root.rebootRequested
> +                opacity: sdtype == ShutdownType.ShutdownTypeReboot ? 1 : 0.6

Given you already set currentAction based on the sdtype, could be simplified to

  opacity: root.currentAction === action ? 1 : 0.6

This would also ease the keyboard nav stuff.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES