plasma-frameworks compile failure

rik rik.mills88 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:25:12 UTC 2016

On 18/08/16 21:06, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Getting an error in plasma-frameworks today
>
> http://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_unstable_frameworks_plasma-framework_bin_amd64/92/console
>
> /workspace/build/src/plasmaquick/containmentview.cpp:205:69: error:
> ‘setTranslationDomain’ was not declared in this scope
> 16:37:02              setTranslationDomain("plasma_shell_" + info.pluginName());

Same error on the kubuntu CI for the Xenial build of plasma-frameworks

Interestingly, the Yakkety build competed OK.

> I've not updated any other frameworks, is there something that needs
> updated first?

Nor here, AFAIK.

I guess that it is the change in this commit that has triggered or
exposed this, if not the actual cause.

https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=plasma-framework.git&a=commit&h=f1699fe543dace21563f88d2921e8645bcf89ee8