[Differential] [Request, 2 lines] D2489: [Containment Actions Configuration] Add labels for Back / Forward mouse buttons

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 18 20:09:31 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It's not like we're doing any sensible with them but still better than displaying "undefined" in the UI.

  Ideally, mouse back and forward buttons would be a mix of mouse wheel (switch desktop) and button (can still trigger menus) but the infrastructure cannot accomodate that just yet.

TEST PLAN
  Patch had been lying around for a whilte, I think there was even a bug report but can't find it right now

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  desktoppackage/contents/configuration/ConfigurationContainmentActions.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES