[Differential] [Commented On] D2487: Simpler KSplash design

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 18 19:18:53 UTC 2016

broulik added a comment.

  > with a transparent window i'm a bit concerned that all eventual flickering of compositor starting at half startup

  I didn't notice any issue, given the root window is black there's nothing to see with or without compositing. KWin just briefly freezes the screen when its compositor starts up but shouldn't flicker.

  > or resolution be changed?

  It's all black but I need to check how soon plasma starts up and whether you can see it repositoning containments and what not. I will check with multiscreen and various setups tomorrow.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES