[Differential] [Commented On] D2465: [kded] correctly restore lidOpened configuration on startup

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 18 11:18:57 UTC 2016

sebas added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> graesslin wrote in daemon.cpp:167-169
> So what is the code going to do here? Will it go into the code path here or not?

Ah, I see what you mean. Yes, it would go in there but do nothing since QFile::exists(..) will return false -- the file is never created on non-laptops.

We can also avoid it altogether, by checking Device::isLaptop(), that seems prudent here, so I've added it -- it will save a file system access on non-laptop systems.

(Laptop systems in this sense are detected by querying UPower for the presence of a lid, so it's a logical thing to check.)

REPOSITORY
  rKSCREEN KScreen

EMAIL PREFERENCES