more Kirigami patches

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Wed Aug 17 07:52:35 UTC 2016

On 16.08.2016 20:42, Martin Gysel wrote:
> Am 16.08.2016 um 20:28 schrieb Marco Martin:
>> On Tuesday 16 August 2016 20:23:45 Martin Gysel wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Here are some patches I have in my branch.
>>> It contains a script to (re)generate the qml file, one the generate a
>>> resource file with possibly used icons and one to generaste a qmltypes file.
>>> It adds the icon resource to the pri file and updates the qml resource
>>> file. Furthermore the library target in the pro file seems to miss a
>>> kirigami dir level.
>> Hi,
>> thank you for the patches.
>> do you have a developer account? it would be way more efficient if you can post
>> the patches on phabricator (https://phabricator.kde.org) then after they are
>> reviewed, you can push them in master
>>
> Hi Marco
> The last time I sent patches, I quickly looked into getting a dev
> account but it seemed like quite an effort (in regards to the
> contributions I've done so far) and also if I understood it correctly
> once I have a dev account I would be able to commit to all kde repos,
> which sounds a little bit frightening...
> let's see how much contribution the future brings
>
> /martin

Also: Even if you don't have a developer account, putting your diffs on
Phabricator for review would be helpful. They could then still be committed by
someone else, but the Kirigami team (as well as the Plasma team and most of KDE)
uses Phabricator for all other reviews, so it would be better to have these
patches on Phabricator as well.
For that, you just need a regular Phabricator account for which there is no
advanced procedure.

Cheers,
Thomas