more Kirigami patches

Martin Gysel me at bearsh.org
Tue Aug 16 18:42:46 UTC 2016

Am 16.08.2016 um 20:28 schrieb Marco Martin:
> On Tuesday 16 August 2016 20:23:45 Martin Gysel wrote:
>> Hi
>> Here are some patches I have in my branch.
>> It contains a script to (re)generate the qml file, one the generate a
>> resource file with possibly used icons and one to generaste a qmltypes file.
>> It adds the icon resource to the pri file and updates the qml resource
>> file. Furthermore the library target in the pro file seems to miss a
>> kirigami dir level.
>
> Hi,
> thank you for the patches.
> do you have a developer account? it would be way more efficient if you can post
> the patches on phabricator (https://phabricator.kde.org) then after they are
> reviewed, you can push them in master

Hi Marco
The last time I sent patches, I quickly looked into getting a dev
account but it seemed like quite an effort (in regards to the
contributions I've done so far) and also if I understood it correctly
once I have a dev account I would be able to commit to all kde repos,
which sounds a little bit frightening...
let's see how much contribution the future brings

/martin