Kirigami build instructions

Police Terror PoliceTerror at dyne.org
Mon Aug 15 05:29:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

When you minimize the Kirigami Gallery, it is closing the Application.
Everytime I re-open Kirigami Gallery, it starts it back up again.

When you make an Android application you just want to suspend it in the
background when the user minimizes it so there's no startup penalty
everytime the user switches back to the application.

Hope that's clear.

Kai Uwe Broulik: