stylesheed folders

Alessandro Longo alexl at openmailbox.org
Sat Aug 13 14:34:46 UTC 2016

Il 12-08-2016 07:31 kainz.a ha scritto:
> I think I will revert the folder stylesheed stuff.
>
> Thanks for your feedback and that you help me find a solution.
>
> As it's nice and I already blog about it where should I store this
> feature?
>
> cheers
>
> Andreas

The feature is really nice, but it needs its own colors in System
Settings > Colors. I would really like if it will be possible to add
more "system" colors so also the mime-types icons could be customized:
Breeze currently has a set of colors used for mime-types icons but the
distro/user could like to set a different "green", a different "red"
etc. Something like:

Folders color: #012abc
Blue: #49ccc1
Light green: #...

So for example a color theme could set less vibrant colors for folders
and mimetypes, that it's the main complain about Breeze icons.

Anyway I currently don't experience any issue and the colored folders
look like a big improvement for my setup.

Important note, Andreas: the new folders icons haven't the light
gradients, so now they look flat, but Breeze is not flat. If the
colored-folders feature will be kept, it would be better to add the
light.

--
Alessandro Longo