Now Dock - create a single widget panel?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:47:18 UTC 2016

Hello everyone...

Having published the Now Dock plasmoid in kdelook, I would like in
parallel to start the effort to implement it as a panel... But I dont
know from where to start... I found in the plasmoids folder the
org.kde.panel which I think is used for the current panel but I couldnt
create a simple panel that I can add through the "Add Panels" menu in
the Desktop.

Just an empty panel with a red rectangle in it would be sufficient for
me for now... :-)

I would love to have your direction for these...

thank a lot,

regards,

michail